Puerto Princesa is famous for its world-class tourist spots like the subterranean river and Honda Bay. Nature lovers visit this piece of paradise in Palawan for its wide range of attractions like wildlife reserves, beaches and parks. The best way to explore the city on your vacation is to book a Puerto Princesa city tour. A fun and knowledgeable guide will not just take you around Puerto Princesa but also tell you interesting facts and trivia.
Puerto Princesa Itinerary by Hopping Buddies Travel & Tours
Hopping Buddies Travel & Tours, a registered Palawan travel agency, offers a half-day Puerto Princesa city tour for only Php 600. This tour is often done in the afternoon. You will be picked up at your hotel and brought back after the tour.
Here are some of the places you will visit with Puerto Princesa City Tour.
- Puerto Princesa Crocodile Farm. Here, you will get the chance to visit the hatchling house, where you’ll see baby crocodiles. After which, you’ll be taken to the outside pens for a view of the bigger crocodiles. After a tour around the crocodile farm, you head straight to the nature park to see other animals like Palawan bearcat, Bearded Pig and more.
- Plaza Cuartel is a historical site that dates back to World War 2. It served as a Japanese Garrison. Today, the city government had turned it to a beautfiul park, commemorating the fallen heroes of the war.
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral is near the Plaza Cuartel. It is one of the oldest churchest in Puerto Princesa. It used to be a small church until it was renovated to become the beautiful cathedral it is today.
- Baker’s Hill is one of the favorite destinations of kids and kids-at-heart. It is a theme park where you’ll see life-size statues of animals and some of your favorite cartoon characters. This is also where you’ll find delicious baked goodies like chocolate crinkles, hopia and cashew tarts.
- Baywalk offers a relaxing view of the sea. Want some fresh air? You’ll definitely love this part of the Puerto Princesa city tour.
- Mitra’s Ranch is popular for its viewdeck, where you’ll get the chance to see the city’s awesome skyline. The Rancho Zipline will leave thrill-seekers an unforgettable memory of their Puerto Princesa City tour.
Puerto Princesa offers a plethora of wonderful sites you can visit. Let Hopping Buddies help you make the most of your trip to the city. Contact us to book a tour.
Latest posts by Beatrice Afra (see all)
- How to Get a Resort from Boracay Airport - May 10, 2014
- Five Things to Do in Boracay - May 9, 2014
- Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour: Fun Summer Activity for Families - May 7, 2014