Sitting on your office chair everyday is tiring. Every once in a while, it’s fun to leave your work behind to relax and recharge. You can start by visiting Boracay Island and trying out fun things to do in Boracay with friends and families.
To help plan your vacation, we’ve created a list of activities that you shouldn’t miss doing in the island.
- Attend a beach party – Landing on top of our list is probably the most popular activity in Boracay. You can never resist the beauty of Boracay – and its awesome parties. Join a pub crawl and visit top bars in the island from Station 1 to Station 3.
- Helmet Diving – This should be included in your checklist. Majority of tourists who had visited the island had tried this awesome activity in Boracay. Helmet diving is an affordable way of getting a closer look at the beauty of the island. Ask your friends or family members to join you in this fun-filled adventure.
- Parasailing – Most beaches offer this exciting activity, but many tourists love doing this in Boracay, as the island offers a breathtaking view. A note of warning: Don’t try this if you’re afraid of heights and if you panic easily. While this is a fun activity, it isn’t always good for everyone.
- Fire dancing – People are raving about Boracay’s night life. In an island where anything can happen, remember that what happens in Boracay, stays in Boracay. As you stroll along the beach to find the next party to go to, you’ll find many fire dancers. Most of them are willing to teach you the basics, so you can [fire] dance with them.
- Island hopping – Grab the camera and take pictures of every island you’ll visit. You’re Boracay trip won’t be complete without an island hopping tour. Before the tour, make sure to use sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays. In addition, don’t forget to protect you gadgets! Place them in waterproof cases or bags.
Philippines’ tourism is never fading. Years have gone by, but Boracay remains the top-notch island to visit. Start planning an unforgettable vacation with your family and friends. Whether you’re staying in Station 1, 2, or 3, you’ll find different Boracay activities to try. Contact us to learn more about our Boracay travel packages.
Latest posts by Beatrice Afra (see all)
- How to Get a Resort from Boracay Airport - May 10, 2014
- Five Things to Do in Boracay - May 9, 2014
- Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour: Fun Summer Activity for Families - May 7, 2014