If you are looking for a new place to travel, think about visiting Coron, Philippines. It offers beautiful white sand beaches, snorkeling sites, and inland tourist spots.
Hopping Buddies Travel & Tours wants you to enjoy your vacation in Coron Island, Palawan without worrying about planning your trip. You don’t have to spend a fortune to have an awesome trip.
Here are some fun things to do at the beach in Coron:
- Go on a Picnic – Beaches have many food vendors, and people often rely on them when they get hungry. Rather than buying readymade snacks, think about bringing a picnic basket to the beach. Pack fruits, sandwiches, chips, cheese, and beverages. Don’t forget to have an MP3 player and portable speaker, so you can listen to your favorite tunes while lounging on the powdery white sand.
- Play Frisbee – People love this classic beach game. You do not have to play the advanced versions, such as the Aerobie, extreme Frisbee or Frisbee golf. Simply throwing and catching the disc is fun for most people. It’s a good workout, too!
- Build Sandcastles – Building sandcastles always bring out the child in all of us. It allows you to let your imagination loose. Don’t forget to take a picture of your masterpiece to show to your friends back home.
- Collect Seashells – As children, many of us have spent hours walking on the beach, picking seashells, colored glasses and unique-looking stones. As you’re in one of the best beaches in the country, looking for seashells at Coron Island will be twice the fun.
- Build a Bonfire – Many beaches allow their visitors to build bonfires. Don’t just sit around the bonfire and admire it. Play your favorite music and have an awesome bonfire party. Invite other people at the beach. You will have a great time with friends, and meet new ones at the same time. Play some music, sing, dance, drink and eat under the moonlight.
- Take Pictures – The beach is an excellent place to take pictures. Harness your photography skills and document your trip with beautiful photos of the scenery and the things you did. These pictures will help you remember the fun you’ve had on your trip – it may even convince you to go on another trip again!
There are so many ways to have a great time at the beach. You don’t always have to try –and spend money on—water activities, such as para sailing and paddling. These simple activities can make a day at the beach of Coron, Philippines, more fun, especially when you’re with your family and friends.
Get in touch with us for more information on our Coron tour packages.
Latest posts by Beatrice Afra (see all)
- How to Get a Resort from Boracay Airport - May 10, 2014
- Five Things to Do in Boracay - May 9, 2014
- Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour: Fun Summer Activity for Families - May 7, 2014