Every year, thousands of tourists visit Palawan. One of the major tourist destinations in Palawan is Puerto Princesa City, the capital of the province. In the city, you will be able to find many beautiful attractions, natural and man-made. When you’re getting a Puerto Princesa package, make sure to check which of the available tours are included in the package.
Check whether your Puerto Princesa package includes the following tours in your itinerary:
Puerto Princesa Package with Underground River Tour
A trip to the Underground River is definitely a must if you’re visiting Puerto Princesa. Tourists from all over the world go to Palawan to visit the Underground River, one of the most popular subterranean rivers around the globe today. In fact, the Puerto Princesa Underground River or Subterranean River National Park, owns a spot in the list of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. It is also included in the list of UNESO World Heritage Sites.
Package with Honda Bay Tour
If you want to on an island hopping trip, make sure to choose a Puerto Princesa package with Honda Bay tour. The bay is composed of several islands and is located just a few minutes north from the city proper. Each of the islands you’ll visit holds different kinds of surprises for tourists. It doesn’t matter if you are there for snorkeling, diving, swimming or simply bumming around the white-sand beaches. Island hopping at Honda Bay will leave you satisfied.
Puerto Princesa Package with City Tour
A city tour will take you to some of the most popular sites around Puerto Princesa like Mitra’s Ranch and Baker’s Hill.
- Mitra’s Ranch.If your Puerto Princesa package includes a city tour, you would most likely visit Mitra’s Ranch. There, you will be have a stunning view of Puerto Princesa city. You can go for a Zipline adventure or ride a horse and have your picture taken for souvenir.
- Baker’s Hill. Another site you’ll visit during a city tour is Baker’s Hill. This is one of the places that kids will surely love. Children and kids-at-heart will enjoy the life-sized statues of famous characters. The food there is also delicious. You should not miss buying hopia, mamon and other baked goodies when you’re there.
Have an awesome vacation in Palawan. Book a Puerto Princesa package with Hopping Buddies Travel & Tours. We offer tour package options that suits different types of budget. Call us and we’ll plan your vacation to one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines.
Latest posts by Beatrice Afra (see all)
- Palawan Underground River: A Remarkable Work of Nature - November 10, 2013
- Honda Bay Tour: A Unique Island Hopping Tour in the City - November 9, 2013
- Holiday Escapade: Coron Tour for the Whole Family - November 8, 2013
Leave a Reply